Main Menu

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fast Paced New Yorkers - Rush Rush Rush

Slow Shutter Photography

New Yorkers 
© Ankit Gajjar - All Rights Reserved

Slow Shutter Photography: I have talked about this type of photography before in one of my older posts. Slow shutter photography is one of my favorite forms of photography. It captures the action of the scene with very little effort. This photograph was taken early in the morning at Church street in lower Manhattan NY.

I did a test shot at an exposure time of 1/25s at an aperture of f/18, the motion blur was not as exciting as I envisioned, therefore, I lowered the shutter speed down to 1/10s at an aperture of f/20 (as always, I did not have my tripod with me), this shot was taken hand held. 

In Lightroom, cropped the photo, converted to sepia tone, added some vignette, and voila. 




No comments:

Post a Comment