Main Menu

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Plaza Mayor


When you have only a few days to visit a place with an unknown schedule, the best thing you can do is capture what you see. Make sure you photograph the local food, the people, artwork, and street scenes.
During my fist day in Madrid, we decided to walk downtown and see a few places (totally unplanned). Street photography was the first thing that came to mind, every corner and street we walked I tried to capture the culture.
The scene above was shot before entering Plaza Mayor. I saw the columns, the archway and instantly I thought monochrome.

Camera settings: ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/40s

3 comments:

  1. Plaza Mayor, Madrid - Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post..:)
    Please do check mine and comment:
    https://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=452573

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photography to me is catching a moment which is passing, and which is true.
    Top wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete